At the Cortlandt Yacht Club we
have a beautiful facility that includes:
* Recently installed floating docks.
* A 4,000 square foot Club house located near the club entrance is available for rent. The Mezzanine adds another 1,400 square feet for Owner Members only.
* Restrooms are also by the Snack-bar with baby changing tables and showers for use before and after swimming.
* A brand new Boat-well has been constructed in 2004, making haul out possible for Yachts up to 20 tons.
* Next to the Boat-well we have a brand new pump-out facility available at no charge to help keep our Hudson River beautiful.
* An Olympic size swimming pool with a manicured sunning area is available for use by boat owners. Pool memberships are also available. See Fees for additional information.
* A poolside cafe and lounge, serves cold beverages as well as hot and cold meals. ( Ice and Ice Cream also available.)
Winter storage for winter season, November 1st to April 30th Boats 20' to 52'NOTE:
Winter rate includes, Fall haul out, bottom wash, Spring launch, and blocking. OWNER provides boat Trailer or stands as required.
*If you are looking for a seasonal summer slip, please contact the Fleet Captain, Todd Roland at 845-629-4489. See Fees for additional information.
*** If you are checking the availability for a weekend slip, contact Rob at 914-536-1115
*** Want to rent the Clubhouse for a Wedding ? Party ? Call Neil Erickson @914-584-5990 or email -